The pancake craving was so real this morning. These are the BEST dang pancakes I've ever had. They're so fluffy I could die! Bonus points they can be made vegan & you bet your buns they're gluten free!
(Banana or pat of butter on top of there? ha)
1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 3 large pastured eggs, room temperature
* 1/4 cup pure coconut milk
* 1 tbsp unsalted butter (or coconut oil)
* 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat griddle over medium heat.
2. Place all of the liquid ingredients into your blender, then place all of the dry ingredients on top. Cover and blend on low to start, then increase to high and blend at least 1 full minute.
3. Grease preheated griddle with butter (or coconut oil).
4. Ladle a spoonful of batter onto the griddle to form a silver dollar size pancake (about 3” in diameter).
5. Flip once the batter starts to bubble
6. Repeat until you're done with the batter!