SUPER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS WITH HEALTHY RANCH
You will never believe what this ranch is made with. Or what the cauliflower buffalo "wings" are coated with! This appetizer is great for a healthier SuperBowl grazer or really for any occasion!
CRISPY BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER W RANCH
Yields: 1 cup of ranch & a heads worth of cauliflower wings
CHOSEN FOODS RANCH:
1/3 c Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
1/4 cup organic greek yogurt or coconut cream
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pink salt
1-2 tbsp filtered water
1 medium head organic cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour or quinoa flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
1 teaspoon melted organic butter or ghee
2/3 cup Buffalo Sauce (I used Tessemaes)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix flour, water, salt and garlic in a bowl.
- Toss the cauliflower into the batter, making sure to coat every piece thoroughly. Bake for 15 mins on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Toss the cauliflower halfway through.
- While the cauliflower cooks, combine the melted butter or ghee and buffalo sauce.
- Once the 15 minutes is up, toss the cauliflower in the buffalo sauce and put back on the baking sheet in the oven for another 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine all the ingredients for the ranch in a bowl, mix and set in the fridge.
- Once the timer is up, serve the cauliflower hot out of the oven with the cold ranch!