You will never believe what this ranch is made with. Or what the cauliflower buffalo "wings" are coated with! This appetizer is great for a healthier SuperBowl grazer or really for any occasion!
CRISPY BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER W RANCH
Yields: 1 cup of ranch & a heads worth of cauliflower wings
CHOSEN FOODS RANCH:
1/3 c Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
1/4 cup organic greek yogurt or coconut cream
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pink salt
1-2 tbsp filtered water
1 medium head organic cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour or quinoa flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
1 teaspoon melted organic butter or ghee
2/3 cup Buffalo Sauce (I used Tessemaes)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix flour, water, salt and garlic in a bowl.
- Toss the cauliflower into the batter, making sure to coat every piece thoroughly. Bake for 15 mins on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Toss the cauliflower halfway through.
- While the cauliflower cooks, combine the melted butter or ghee and buffalo sauce.
- Once the 15 minutes is up, toss the cauliflower in the buffalo sauce and put back on the baking sheet in the oven for another 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine all the ingredients for the ranch in a bowl, mix and set in the fridge.
- Once the timer is up, serve the cauliflower hot out of the oven with the cold ranch!