Dark Chocolate Coconut Cups
They are like peanut butter cups, but made with coconut butter instead of peanut butter- MIND BLOWN. I wanted to be able to have these on hand for whenever the craving hit so I decided to make my own!
I also made some molds of the Nikki's Cashew Cookie Butter on their own just cause it's THAT good.
Mini Coconut butter cups
Yields about 16 mini cups
1.5 Dark Chocolate Bars- I used Alter Eco
1/4 cup of Nikki’s Coconut Butter
- Melt the chocolate bars
- Fill the bottoms of the mini PB cup mold just barely and freeze for 10 mins
- Form tiny balls of the coconut butter and place on top of the frozen chocolate
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the top of the coconut butter until it reaches the top of the molds
- Put back in the freezer until hardened
- I keep my cups in the fridge- helps keep them for longer!